Welcome to Van Horn Refrigeration Inc.
Our company is dedicated in providing residential, commercial and industrial heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration service and installation throughout Orange County. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing old fashioned service and quality products which is rare in today’s society. We pride ourselves with the highest commitment and integrity to our customers. It is humbling to know that without our customers our company would not exist which is why we continue to strive to be the best at what we do. Our philosophy of honesty and dedication is the foundation that Van Horn Refrigeration Inc. is built on.
- 24 Hour emergency service
- Fully insured and EPA certified
- We service all major brands and types of equipment
- Equipment replacement/retrofit
- New construction and system design
Van Horn Refrigeration Inc. offers a wide range of services and areas of experience such as schools, healthcare faculties, hotels, manufacturing, warehouses, pharmaceutical plants and restaurants. We can design and install any HVAC/R system to fit your needs. Some of the systems we handle are.
- Oil and Gas
- Rooftop Heating and Cooling Units
- Computer Room Systems
- Ductless Air Conditioning
- Split Air Conditioning Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Unit Heaters and Radiant Tube Heaters
- Ice Machines
- Coolers and Freezers
- HVAC/R Control Systems
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Variable Air Volume Damper Control
- Steam and Hot Water Boilers
- Gravity and Forced Hot Air Furnaces
- Humidification and Dehumidification
- Air Driers
- Air Ventilation and Filtration
- Indoor Air Quality
- Exhausts Fans and Air Make Up Units
We also offer planed maintenance programs to fit each of our customers needs. From a written agreement to a hand shake agreement you will benefit in many ways by correctly maintaining your equipment. Our customers have fewer emergencies and after hours break downs. In the long run you will save money because your equipment runs at maximum efficiency and surpasses the industry life span for replacement. Proper maintenance is more than a peace of mind it assures you that your system will operate safely and dependable throughout the years. It just makes sense to have your preventative maintenance done at your convenience then to have it break down due to a lack of maintenance which is usually at the most inconvenient time.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” — Ben Franklin